In addition to IBEW 701, we're also proud to employ the finest electricians from IBEW locals:
Electrical Design Build.
Wood Dale Electrical Construction takes great pride in its Design Build expertise. As your design build partner we assume full responsibility for the electrical systems in your project. From the initial design phase through the final inspection, we make sure all requirements are designed for maximum efficiency, installed for maximum longevity and inspected for maximum safety and compliance.
Benefits of Electrical Design Build
The goals of Wood Dale Electrical's Design Build programs are:
- to provide a single point of contact regarding the design and installation of the electrical systems in order to allow the GC to focus on the other aspects of the project.
- to provide design documents that are complete and free of error.
- to achieve cost savings through value engineering and the constant evaluation of installation methods and materials
- to shorten the installation cycle by overlapping design and construction
- to reduce the GC's administrative burden by coordinating and managing the various phases of the electrical system installation
- to nail down cost estimates early in the project by coordinating design and construction estimates simultaneously